NECK LEVEL & POLISH
J.S. Technologies, aka Suhr Custom, was founded under the belief that tone and playability should always be at the forefront of design. Today, Suhr is actively crafting and developing products to make this possible, with the ultimate goal of enabling the finest musical experience imaginable.
NECK LEVEL & POLISH
The Guitar Production team is the very core of Suhr – we create and maintain mission critical operations that are used throughout Suhr to accelerate guitar production, as well as systems that allow tracking of critical inventory and processes.
We are currently searching for talented craftsmen to join our production team at our headquarters in Lake Elsinore, California. In this role, you will build custom guitars to the exact specification of discerning customers and our incredible artists. This is the opportunity to craft the finest guitars and grow your luthier skills alongside the finest builders in the industry.
Positions in Fretting pay in the range of $17-$21/hr.
- Responsible for detail work on guitar necks for playability and appearance of finished product
- Responsible for quality control inspection before and after processes are completed
- Ensures all frets are level dressed and polished to factory standard.
- Ensures all fret ends are flush angled and rounded to factory standard.
- Ability to read orders, determine and understand all specs for build processes
- Clean and maintain work area. Including daily cleaning of machines
- Report any irregularity of machines and or products
- High school diploma or equivalent, with luthier training or certificate preferred.
- At least 5+ years guitar building experience
- Able to communicate with internal and external departments in a professional manner
- Thorough understanding of the processes specific to Suhr
- Basic knowledge and understanding of guitar components and nomenclature
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of guitar neck operation and playability issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds required.
- Must have a high level of communication skills for maintaining team atmosphere
- Must have basic guitar playing skill
- Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health (Medical & Prescription Drug) Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance (at no cost)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Employee Discounts
JS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with JS Technologies is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.