The Suhr Marketing team is a small group with a large responsibility. Creating engaging content for social media, the Suhr website, new product releases and ongoing product marketing support, photos and video, the Suhr marketing team is responsible for maintaining steady growth of the brand. We also have an incredible group of official artists that we collaborate with on projects and marketing campaigns for upcoming releases. The Suhr marketing team also focuses weekly posts on new artist that are building their careers and shining a spotlight on their talents.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Assist in the creation and editing of written and video content for social channels, content marketing, online merchandising, and sales support.
- Assist in capturing assets for social media channels, this includes live events, video and photo shoots.
- Create reports measuring and analyzing campaign metrics with the goal of adjusting tactics to optimize growth, engagement and overall performance.
- Be involved in brainstorms and developing projects for sales and marketing of new products
- Stay current on what’s trending in the music industry and related social media
- Work with Artist Relations to expand artist projects for social media
- Maintain a positive and professional work attitude
Positions in Marketing pay in the range of $16-$20/hr.
- 2 years experience in managing social media channels
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Lightroom)
- Experience with Final Cut Pro
- Experience with WordPress
- Copywriting skills for social media
- Expert in social media management tools like Sprout Social
- Ability to see from the consumer’s perspective
- Experience producing, shooting and editing video and photo content for social media channels
- Passionate about understanding consumer behavior
- Previous experience building an engaged social community
- Critical thinking skills
- Team-player; ability to brainstorm with a team and improvise in a creative way
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health (Medical & Prescription Drug) Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance (at no cost)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Employee Discounts
JS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with JS Technologies is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.