WOODWORKER (Woodshop, Body & Neck Sanding)
Woodworking is our biggest department, ranging from our woodshop, where necks and bodies are cut with CNC machines, all the way to machine and hand-sanding bodies before going onto the paint and finishing process.
Employees will be sanding guitar bodies, and necks to product specifications to ensure quality finished product. Employees will be using hand-tools, as well as machines to complete these tasks. A key part of this job is to search out quality issues before they move forward in the production process. Thus a keen sense of vision is required for this position.
Sanding guitar bodies and necks
Positions in Woodworking pay in the range of $16-$22/hr.
- Ability to understand and closely follow Suhr procedures and safety rules
- Basic understanding of the safe and correct use of power tools
- Strong communication skills with supervisors and managers
- Ability to maintain quality standards
- Good vision and hand-dexterity
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health (Medical & Prescription Drug) Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance (at no cost)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Employee Discounts
JS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with JS Technologies is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.